SOLAR POWER PLANTS
HOUSEHOLD - SIZED SOLAR POWER PLANTS
- 164 pieces of 340W performance Trina solar panel
- 76 kWp DC Total Performance System
- 3 pieces of Inverter (2 pieces of Fronius Symo 20 KW, 1 piece of Fronius Symo 10 KW)
- CO2 savings 41950 kg/year
- Annual electricity production ~ 56.8 MWh
- 105 pieces of 340Wp Trina Solar solar panel
- 35,7kWp performance
- CO2 savings 26857kg/year
- 340 solar panels
- 3 pieces of Fronius Eco L5.0-3. and 1 piece of Fronius Symo 20.0-3 inverter
- Expected annual return: 121,1 MWh
- Expected annual CO2 savings: 87 990 kg
- 100 pieces Trina 330 panel
- 2 pieces of Fronius Symo inverter (17,5-3-M; 15,0-3-M)
- Annual production: 36,3 MWh
- Expected annual CO2 savings: 27358 kg
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION OF POWER PLANTS
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL POWER PLANTS
WIND POWER PLANTS
Our company performs the operation and maintenance tasks of the wind farm of Böny. We undertake to adjust the uniaxiality of the wind turbine drive and generator.
Our company performs the operation and maintenance tasks of the wind farm.
GAS – FIRED POWER PLANTS
Operation of the 9mW gas-fired power plant KÖF system in Salgótarján.
Preparation of electrical and architect’s plans for the gas engine, complete licensing until the building permit is obtained, construction.
Preparation and approval of connection and export plans for the connection of a small hydropower power plant to the electricity network, as well as power plant and pipeline rights
Preparation of the plans of the hydropower plant, as well as the construction, installation and commissioning of the medium voltage switchgear and the 2 1250 kWA, 22 / 0.42 kW transformers belonging to it.
In July 2013, the installation of medium voltage equipment at the power plant began.
KIF, KÖF AND NAF SYSTEMS
Planning of the 20 kW electricity supply of the planned truck parking lot, planning and licensing of the 20 kW overhead and underground route, and planning of the complete public lighting of the truck parking lot and the access roads, junctions and motorway exit. Preparation of a plan for a 400 kV transmission line.
Győrújfalu közvilágításának korszerűsítése LED-es lámpatestekre. Tervezés és kivitelezés.
The Municipality of Hédervár, in the framework of the tender construction entitled KEOP-2014-5.5.0 / K – Energy-saving conversion of public lighting, decided to modernize its public lighting in order to increase its energy efficiency by installing new LED lamps.
A total of 179 luminaires were affected by the development in the entire area of Hédervár village. Of the compact fluorescent luminaires, 100 Altra 36W luminaires were replaced, and of the Sodium luminaires, 80 Zafír 70W luminaires with conventional ballasts were replaced. Each of these types of luminaires was replaced with an SLBT type luminaire.
Planning and licensing of public lighting modernization.