• The manufacturer guarantees 25 years’ power durability at 80% operation for the monocrystalline PV-panels.
• Anodized aluminium frame and tempered glass with enhanced transmission which resist even the nut-size stone hails.
• Rigid, multi-layer, Tedlar back foil.
• Excellent price/value ratio.
• Advantages: Relatively high efficiency among the PV-panel types, in this respect follows the monocrystalline type in order, in proportion to the surface. Its price is somewhat more favourable than that of the monocrystalline types.
• Disadvantages: It requires bigger surface for the same power output than the monocrystalline type.
Complete Photovoltaic System
We differentiate 2 modes of operation:
• Isolated system
• Input into the network
The main difference between the two systems is that in case of the isolated system the produced energy must be stored while it is not necessary in case it is input into the network.
Before the establishment of the photovoltaic system, the actual electric energy usage must be calculated and the output of the system to be implemented should be defined according to that.
Main elements of the photovoltaic system:
• Solar panels and their related supporting structures
• Fuse case
• Bidirectional measuring device (in case of input into the network)
The establishment of the PV system does not require a license. The power supply company should be noticed of the purpose with the data of the type and output of the planned system. The application is assessed by the authority in 6-8 weeks’ time.
As compared to other types of energy generation systems, PV electric energy production possesses the following advantages:
• The utilized energy source is freely available
• No moving elements in the systems (see as opposition the turbines of the wind power plants)
• Soundproof operation
• Produces directly electric energy
• The system may be integrated on the roof or exterior coating of the building
• Low maintenance costs
• Clear energy production form with minimal environmental risks